Many have seen this list before. I expanded it to help me in my writing endeavors.
· Reactive Action (What did you do next?)
· Situation (What state was your mind in?) (What situation contributed to this?)
· Preference, opinion (How would you like to see the data formatted?)
· Relationships (What is the relationship of the columns of data?*)
· Results expected
· Location, Place
· Perspective (Where are you coming from?) (more encompassing than Opinion)
· Circumstance, Occasion
· Importance (Impact)
· Desirability & Beneficial (Why would you want such a thing?)
o Future: How will we do this?
o Present: How are you coming on that project?
o Past: How was this done?
· Affects / is useful to me
When a famous director was asked what was important to him, he said: “Three things: Location, Location, Location.”
- Location 1: The “Set”
- Location 2: Position of actors, props on the set.
- Location 3:Position of camera relative to focal point.